More difficult by the day

Hello everyone.
My name is Kathryn and I’m 32. I lost my mum just under 4 months ago. My beloved mum was only 67 and was fit and healthy and so very young for her age. She had a brain aneurism that she was totally unaware of that ruptured causing a Substantial bleed to the front of her brain. My mum was at home with my dad when it happened and was taken straight into hospital where she was put into an induced coma. After two operations on her brain and two weeks in hospital my mum then suffered a severe stroke and we made the decision to turn off her life support as the doctors informed us that if Mum were to survive due to the aneurism bleed and scale of the stroke she would be Severely disabled and have no quality of life.
Nearly four months on I feel like I’m in living hell. I feel like the pain is getting worse. I miss her so much I can’t begin to tell anybody. She was my best friend and we spent most days together. A few months previous my mum and Dad purchased the house next door to me and were busy renovating it so that they could be close to myself and my children as they were growing older.
I’m even now finding it difficult to go out. If I see a mother and daughter together I just want to break down. I feel so angry it was my mum that was taken.
I’ve heard it said it gets easier, but I’m starting to feeling like I’m drowning. I’m can be out and about and then suddenly get an overwhelming feeling come over me and I sob like a baby. My tears start to fall and I can’t stop them.
I walked into a store Mum and I visited regularly last week and I saw all the Christmas items starting to be put out. I had a total break down. I can’t even begin to imagine how I’m going to get through but know I need to find a way as I have two little girls who need me.
Sending much love to anyway going through this awful pain.

Hi Kathryn.
I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 5 months ago to a brain tumour and I totally understand where your coming from. Im 23 and my dad was 50. Im absolutely heart broken and struggle daily to carry out daily tasks. I have a three year old so I am forced to carry on but little things like cooking and cleaning become the most difficult tasks too me. And I completely agree, people keep telling me it will get easier, but for me it only gets harder as its one more day since I saw my dads face, or heard his voice. If you want to talk let me know. I find it very isolating losing a parent at such a young age, as none of my friends/family have experienced it, and so I feel I have no-one to talk to about it.

Georgia x