Mothers day

Mothers day approaching, and i feel physically sick. My anxiety of how i feel the thought of spending the day without my mum.
Its been 19 months since i lost her, it doesn’t get easier. I have a daughter aged 10, and i find it so hard to celebrate mothers Day without my mum.
Im lost, empty and just really need my mom.
How are you all coping, i feel like im drowning again

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for the loss of your mum, @Hayleyboo. It’s understandable that you’d be struggling to celebrate it without her. You’re not alone.

I’m just giving your thread a gentle bump - hopefully someone will be along to offer their support. In the meantime, you might want to read our Coping with grief on Mother’s Day page. It has some ideas on getting through the day that you might find helpful or comforting to read.

Take good care :blue_heart:

Hi @Hayleyboo
I feel very sad too, I keep having crying fits, & I’m not coping, I’m having issues at home, & dreading mother’s Day, I just plan to stay in bed with a box set, & snacks. I miss my mom, I miss my baby, I hate being without them. Hopefully spending time with your daughter will help, sending hugs of support.

1 Like