Mum

They always say that it’s worse if you see someone suffering and want them out of pain, but I never seen my mum, covid :rage::rage:eyes rolled!!! She got taken in on Thursday, then In work Saturday morning got the call, can you come in! I’m allowed??? What the fuck has changed??? to the hospitali go , turn up and my beautiful mum has gone, on her fucking own, pneumonia they said , 71 years of age. My rock only 1 at the bed cos my dad wouldn’t leave her, my son had to go in on his own , me and my sisters , her girls couldn’t even be with her, I know people go through losing, but I can’t and won’t get out of this hole I’m in cos I should have been there!!! I should have told her I love her cos that was just a normal everyday thing that we did! !

1 Like

Hello @Jayshay,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your mum and that you weren’t able to be with her. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Seaneen