Mum

Hi,
Dont know where to begin really lost my mum on 10th december i found her on the bathroom floor a few days later, autopsy showed she had a Pulmonary Embolism, funeral is on 27th jan, feel…all sorts i guess… we cleared out my mums rental place which is now stored in my house ready to be sorted out, im back at work got plenty of friends and my husband to talk to but…i guess im fed up of coping??? Brother and sister no help ive sorted everything myself …

1 Like

Hello @Sara77, I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your mum. Thank you for reaching out and I hope you find the community to be a support to you.

You are still in the very early days of grief and you might go through a range of emotions in the coming weeks and months. You may find these resources helpful in understanding and coping with grief:

Take good care and know you are not alone.

Seaneen

Hey. I have also lost my mum, 1st Jan. I understand how you feel and just want you to know that you’re not alone.

I am so sorry for your loss. I don’t know what else to say as I know I can’t make it better but I hope together on this forum we can all get through this awful time.

I too am struggling to cope, everyone seems to have gone back to normal life and we haven’t even had my mums funeral yet. I don’t know where to begin when it comes to grieving.

Sending you all my love. X

1 Like