Mum

Hi all
I sat for ages and blamed myself but my mum would of said what do you think your doing and kick my arse so up until now I blamed myself but I gave her wonderful granddaughters which kept her on her toes as there is a 8 year gap but the same dad and she loved them both they really enjoyed growing up with her the 40s baby but her mom loved music my girls loved the 60s 70s 80s all even phantom of the Opera was her special one blustering it on a Sunday morning get us kids up out of bed wish I could see her face now xx

1 Like

The way you describe your mum made me smile, @Sacha49 - it sounds like she had a big personality :blue_heart:

A very big personality would help any one out and loved her family she was 2 child out of 6 she had a big heart and would always loved her three Younger sisters always looked out for them the stories she had told us about her childhood
I look at myself I see her in me and my hands remind me of her I was talking to my youngest daughter and I said something that sounded like her we both looked at each other and just burst into tears it’s been hard on my sixteen year old daughter she has had to see her Nana go throw having cancer my mum just kept apologising saying she wish she had more time my twenty five year had a nervous breakdown because not only my mum my best friend my daughters best Nana we just loved being with her any time spending time with her she was the glue to are family and it’s been broken a big gap xx

1 Like