My husband died suddenly in hospital

Hi Fleur
I totally feel the same. The pain of being alone is just unbearable when you’ve been part of a loving partnership like myself. I too have my children living at home , 2 daughters 14 & 22. The house is so empty and quiet , my husband was always so lively and always up to something usually winding us up in a good way. Now we just feel empty none of us knowing what to do. Used to love our weekends now I dread them. We only lost Mark 4 weeks ago tomorrow and the heartache & pain just seems to get worse. Please never feel you are alone. There is always someone on here listening. Xx

Morning,
My husband passed away 3 weeks yesterday and it’s heartbreaking and devastating.
It was his funeral Wednesday and it’s broken me.
I’m missing him so, so much. We were just as you were, just in our little bubble and it’s incomplete now.
I just don’t want to live without him. He was wonderful to be with.
I’ve a daughter who’s 8 and a son 19 both living here with me, I’ve also got 2 step sons who live with their mum 19,22 years.
The pain of loss is just so hard and it’s all consuming. I just want him to come home.
The funeral has really shook me up.
I hope you can find some peace and lots of lovely people on here to chat to, it does help knowing others are going through the same and here to help and listen.
Take care.