My partner died today

My partner of 9 years doed this morning at the age of 44 of a cardiac arrest less than 1 year after I lost my mum :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your partner today and also your mum @Sandie1. I can’t imagine how hard this might be for you loosing two really important people in such a short amount of time.

Do you have anyone close to you supporting you through this?

I want you to know that we’re all here for you anytime you need someone to talk to. Sending you lots of strength, thinking of you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

So sorry to here about your loss
Always here if you need to chat
Xx

1 Like

Sorry for your loss I lost my husband 19th February 2020 coming up to first year anniversary I’m dreading it

2 Likes

Hello
My husband birthday feb the 4
Dreading that day can’t stand any day I am apart from him
Xx

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss of your husband.feel free to chat to us when ever.your not alone.
:heart:Karen x

Hi I know it’s tough but think of all the happy times and memories you made together that’s what gets me through any time you want to chat feel free :heart:

Im so sorry for your lose.

Keep talking on here.

Your in my thoughts and prayers :pray:

1 Like

Hi.
I am someone is with you. Dont hold yourself.
But try to sleep.
Hugs. He has gone but he is with you. Feels his love around you as you used to feel it.
Love xx

1 Like

So sorry to read this hope you have some good family and friends close by
Sending hugs

So so sorry for your loss.
Here if you need to chat x

I received a telephone call yesterday morning to say my partner on n off of 16 years died unexpectedly the other nyt…my heart is broken…I’m devasted and can’t stop crying…I just can’t believe he is dead and that I shall never see him again​:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

There are no words to express my sympathy however, I am sorry for your loss. I lost my husband on Christmas Eve 2020 just 7 weeks ago.

This site has been helpful to me in that everyone is on a journey and we can talk openly about our feelings to others that understand what we are going through and who don’t get fed up of listening and we are supporting each other, so keep talking.

Remember we are all in the same storm but we are all in different boats, and our journey through this storm is a personal one, there is no right or wrong way to grieve. So be kind to yourself, cry, scream, shout if you need to, sending you virtual hugs.

Sending love x

Hi.
It is certainly one of the worst days in the life of anyone unfortunately nothing can help to take the pain away.

Look after yourself and whatever you need to do if you have to deal with arrangements ask here in this site people unfortunately has gone or is going through the same .

Hugs xx