My Partner passed away suddenly on 28th February

I am lost without my wonderful partner of 12 years he was an amazing Dad and husband to me and my two boys I just don’t know how I will ever live without him…I keep expecting him to come in the door from work he was only 45 and I am 46 we had the rest of our lives ahead of us and made so many plans I just can’t see any future…I also know I have to stay strong for my boys too.

Hi Adlema im very sorry for your loss .Your nightmare is in its very early stages to me you need a special place or time to escape your nightmare for a while (you definitely deserve it ) to give your brain and heart a rest because when you return to reality the nightmare will still be there.Your future dont plan take it day by day that way i find a lot easier to function .Avisit to your gp would help ?(im on medication ) my nightmare i need help so like here my gp doesnt judge or tell me to man up .This special club is wonderful but the entrance is fee of death isnt but people on here can say they understand .Time is a great healer i disagree time forces me to think a different way .Please dont be a stranger on here .Colin (57 my darling wife was 41 she passed 04032016 on her birthday)

Hi Adlema ,so sorry for loss, I no wat pain your feeling ,my wife of 40 yrs passed away. 28 Nov 2016, I am only just cumming to terms with it that she isn’t cumming home again, I to am heartbroken and don’t no how I can go on without her , ,