My usual first morning cry...

Once again i have gone into my Richards bedroom crying and asking for his help, help to get through this, help to get me back home, told him he is now back home ( his ashes ) told him i dont want to die here ( 140-150 miles away ) like he did…my sole mission is to get back where we- i belong, only then if and when I die, i can die where i belong, not here…my PP- MS has gotten bad…taking its toll on me, this added stress…

Jackie…

1 Like

Awwww Jackie if I could I would hug you and sit with you and chat x

I’m here if you need to chat x

Sarrah…
…thank you for the offer of a (( HUG )) if you could…I will get through this, i will, i will… my Richard will be helping me, he always felt it his duty to look after me, i feel he is still looking after me, i so want to tell him when the time comes that i am alright, and can let him be at peace at last, where he doesn’t need to watch over me anymore, i owe him this, he gave me the best 20 years of my life, cant ask for more of him, even though i know he would come back to me if he could…he was 100% loyal to me and all who had had the pleasure of knowing him, he never ever let anybody down, never…

Jackie…

Yes you will get through it, happy memories and positivity, there are lots of down days and tears I know xx

Hi Jackie like you today I have felt very sad and cried still can’t comprehend what has happened,the passing away of my wife is very hard to believe. The empty house,the what seems like a pointless future I can only spend a short period of time with people before I want to be on my own with my sad thoughts

Peter…
… yes we have become a couple for ex amount of years and now to revert back to a single is something we never expected to suddenly creep up on us, nor out of the blue…it is a life that is going to be very hard to get accustomed to, well not get accustomed to but a a change in our life pattern that no one was expecting to take place…My life now, my future without my Richard is hard to accept he will never be no more, very hard…Even if he was to come back just for a couple of minutes and i told he he actually died, I know even he would not believe it…
All i know is that time is NOT a healer…

Jackie…