New relationship?

Hi,

I am new to this and I don’t really know what to do. I was with my late wife for 44yrs friend and hubby. She was diagnosed with Ms 16yrs ago and then I think the immune system started to attack her liver. She died just before last Christmas after a very very painful time and it hurt as any normal human being. The pain is immense, but I have a lady of 41 chasing me and she’s just a bit older than my eldest daughter. I have never had anyone except my late wife chase me as it were. This lady has made it quite clear that it’s just me, not looking to take my money as I don’t have anything! I’m very wary and don’t want to give problems… I have had many friends and family have their say with plenty of yays or nays. Too soon etc and one life etc.

My wife always insisted that she would never want me on my own and vice versa with herself.

Should I grab life that’s left?
Should I listen to moral values?

Having never been in this predicament… what are people’s thoughts, advice :thinking:. Yay or nay?

Today my wife was returned home…

Hi Mungo, I’m really sorry about the death of your wife, I know how hard it is, I lost my husband after being together for nearly 45 years, don’t feel under pressure to do anything, it’s entirely up to you as to whether you want to see this lady or not, take it slowly and see how you feel, as you said your wife would just want you to be happy, at the end of the day it’s your decision, sending hugs Jude x

Thank you xx