Newby

Hi, I lost my ex fiancé last month, he took his own life. I am completely struggling. I have no interest in anything, no energy. Xx

1 Like

So sorry for your lost i lost my Husband 4 months ago to cancer i am also struggling to get my head around it there are same really lovely people on this site and i find it helps talking to them as i feel they all understand how i feel and we all support each other

3 Likes

Hi pixie31, im so sorry for your loss :cry: this site has been so good for support.
my nan passed away sept 22 i miss her terribly i dont sleep or eat properly now.

always here if you want a chat

Chelle xxx

2 Likes

Hey, so sorry about your nan, I think the not sleeping is the worst xxx

hiya yes my sleep pattern is all over the place and when your tired it makes it even harder, i try not nap as i wake up feeling dreadful.

sending hugs
love Chelle xx

Hi @pixie31. Your situation sounds pretty normal in those chaotic early weeks, when our brains are on fire with emotions. But be confident that with some positivity, the fire goes out and your new life starts off. It will be different but it’ll be ok. Hard to believe in the early weeks, isnt it, but grief can have an end and life gets good again, albeit sprinkled with a few tears.

1 Like

Dear @Pixie31

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your fiancé.

I wanted to share with you an organisation which will be of support and help to you.

SOBS (Survivors of Bereavement By Suicide) , on their website you can find a local group by typing in your postcode. There is a National Support Line on 0300 111 5065 for someone to talk to along with an Online Community Forum.

Sue Ryder has a Grief Coach service which helps you get the support you need by personalised text via SMS. Texts are curated by experts and customised based on your loss.

Please continue to reach out at any time, you are not alone, we are all here for you.

Take care.

Pepsi

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: