Night at the bingo

Hi everyone new premises, lots of laughs, as we all know we definitely need that :smiley: x

Can I enquire what your opening hours are please :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::thinking::thinking: shall we do seven or eight.
That’s one member joined up :joy::joy::joy:

You can be treasurer :joy:

1 Like

I may be later tonight it depends how the wind blows :rofl::rofl: know what I mean :wink::wink:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:I know what you mean.
We’ll start at eight cos of Alex getting back from work x

Ok I will try and make it, I may be a bit late as I need to shave my legs the hairs are so long now I have caught fleas from my dog :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:you better shave that beard while you’re there, you don’t want fleas hopping in your mouth :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: right enough, thanks for the heads up :+1::joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::smiley: is the caramel shortcake staying down, or do you think you might bend over to pick daisy up tomorrow :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::wink:

Who is going yo be the bouncer?
We may get some undesirables trying to gate crash, :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

My emo thinging a bob looks like somebody’s bum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:yes it does :thinking::thinking:we’ll have to think who can be the bouncer :rofl::rofl:
That’s another join up thanks Mary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Are you there Alex :joy:

Is there a Kim wilde in the house x

I’m here 🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

1 Like

Yes you found it :joy::smiley:

1 Like

My god never getting that bus again it took me the scenic route boring as hell where’s the dabbers at where’s the alcohol :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Good evening Mary Mrs colt xxx

1 Like

:joy::joy:I’ll pick you up next time :joy: it’s a bit quite in here atm I think everyone’s got the wrong bus x