Not living but existing

I going to get counselling and i just want them to respect me as was with there mam for so long and i do not want this i asked them to sit down with me and talk but no reply i just hurt they rushed in and showed me no respect as person there mam loved and now asking solicitor out of principal not after money but if they want to sell house i want share as was my home too if they just waited not disrespected me i would not have reacted like this

So very sorry to hear about your daughter itā€™s such a shock when there is no warning no illness beforehand itā€™s difficult to accept they are gone! Having lost my Dad my son and now my fiance i am so tired of having to put myself back together I am struggling to accept my fiance has gone i miss him so much itā€™s been5weeks and it still doesnā€™t seem real!

Its very early days for you. I dont know how we put ourselves back together, im still trying, dont think we really do. Each loss takes a little more of who we are. You are a strong lady, you must be, hopefully this is your last battle and you will find happiness. Big hugs xx

I didnā€™t realise a put a on end it alan and at min i just going through motion it so hard to get used to been on own and trying to get through each day and thoght i could rely on jaynes children but shows what they think of me as funeral only last thursday and on tuesday her daughter had cheek to say if i wanted to buy house off them it really hurt me and now just have to reach out to my side to help me through this and did not understand been lonely i donā€™t know how you cope you must be really strong person and would like to know off you how you manage it as am really struggling

So Sorry Rupert. I feel exactly the same. I donā€™t really see the point in carrying on. Its been 6 weeks since my husband died and I miss him so much. X

Hi Karen when I read your letter it could have been me that wrote it everything you say except the job is me every day,people say youā€™re doing well your a strong woman I feel like shouting no Iā€™m not donā€™t you know how much Iā€™m hurting for my John you canā€™t turn off after 55yrs.coming home forcing yourself to make a proper meal I feel quite lonely because my friends have their husbands and coming home to the empty house itā€™s sore as you will know.

to Sheila I feel the same way as you.I shall try your tips for getting out.I will become a recluse otherwise.I am the same age also and feel bewildered that at this age I have to find a new life.Leslie died in March this year and I have gone to pieces inside, losing things and becoming clumsy which was not like me before. I am forced to get up early because the cat wakes me. My husband got up first and fed her and brought me a cup of coffee. So every morning feels the loss all over again. Thank you for your post it has helped. I wish you all at least a peaceful holiday. I will be with you in spirit.

Danielle, my heart is breaking for you, my four children are teenagers, their dad was fantastic. they lost him last year aged 41. I thought I had it tough, but tiny children, I hope you find your strength. I havenā€™t, I donā€™t know how to, but I just keep trying. Iā€™ve been reading a Guardian article and it confirmed what Iā€™d been realising, seeing his face everywhere, is actually making it worse, heā€™s in my head all the time anyway, so Iā€™ve started to move things in the house and im going to change the screen saver on my phone, I have to, Iā€™m not strong enoughto get comfort from it. I wish you peace, at some point in time, love debxx