One year today

I don’t know how I am going to get through today. .I’m a wreck as it is and it’s only one hour into this awful day. I’m heartbroken and missing my gorgeousdarling mum like mad…worst year of my life…I would do anything to have my mum here with me. X

1 Like

Oh it must be awful for you, I wish I could give you words of comfort, but I cant as our daughters 1st anniversary is coming up on December 11th, but I hope you find the rest of the day I little bit easier ,take care Maddie

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear about your pain. Me Sister and I lost our Mum just over 2 years ago about 6 weeks after I got married.
Although the pain will not go away completely, I hope that the sharing and reading of other people’s posts on her gives some comfort to you both.

Thank you maddie. .it must be horrendous to lose a child I can’t even begin to imagine what you are going through. .it has been a awful day. I lit a candle for my mum…I’m trying not to think about things too much. But all I’m. Thinking about is this time last year and seeing my.mum’s face in bed where she died suddenly at home… the worse thing for me is feeling very jealous and bitter about people who still have their mum which I know I shouldn’t be like but I can’t help it. Hugs to you maddie x

Hi dave. Thanks for the reply. I don’t think we ever get over losing your mum. Definitely sharing on here and reading other posts does help. X