opionated opinions of an opinionated man

to each person whose felt the need to search for a site like this.
why are you here? because you needed answers and help dealing with the loss of your loved one.why didn’t you turn to your family?because they were insensitive to your needs,because they didn’t understand how you really felt,because they were experiencing similar to me and were dealing with the loss in their own way.why do you believe the loss you’ve experienced is more painful than others whove lost loved ones,because they were my all, every thing I did revolved around making us happy, they were my support they were my the love of my life they was my soulmate ,everything I needed was incorporated in the loved one I lost.because they nurtured me and made me who I am,they gave me the tools I needed to live my life to the full,they sacrificed their own happiness at times to help me through hard times.they were there in my times of despair and times of happiness.because they was a big part of me ,I gave everything to make sure they had the best upbringing I could given them I did everything I could to make sure they were able to get on in the world and face challenges life brought them.
every body on this site whether you’ve lost your Mum ,Dad,sister ,brother ,wife,husband ,son ,daughter ,gran ,grandad,any other family member or close friend is individual to each and every one of us,there are many more reasons why each of us losing any of the above loved ones from our lives will have searched out some where like SueRyder to try get some sort of help.and as individuals we will deal with the losses of loved ones very differently and some of us can be equally devastated at losing any of the above loved ones.i mean who am I to say losing my partner is any worse than another losing their gran.all I know is how I feel and I know ive answered peoples posts whove lost a partner and treated them like they are feeling like me having lost Jayne.well thats all I can do I cannot get inside their heads and say you should feel like I do .hence the solutions will be different if there is any that is,
in essence im really saying that some of us really do need a extra bit of sensitivity,and as we are im not exactly qualified to give advice,its just from my own experiences I could say something I think is good advice which to one person receiving said advice I could be classed as good advice and to another could be poor advice.sorry im droning on.id just like say I hope who ever you have lost in your life and brought you here,that you are at least getting a little comfort and maybe you’ve made a few friendships along the way,and to those whove just joined im very sorry for your losses please look around this wonderful site and hopefully you will see how many caring compassionate people are willing to reach out and try to give you advice and comfort.i apologise unreservedly if ive in any way offended anyone.just the rambling of a man confined to his home.
regards ian

1 Like

Morning Ian never ever apologise your post are beautiful and very touching. You welcomed me onto this site you were the 1st person I spoke to when I read your posts everything you say is true, we live our lives as a couple and then try and get through this horrible horrible pain fear and the unknown as 1. Everything I done everywhere we went our decisions were made as a couple :sob::tired_face: don’t even know how I’m going to carry on I really really don’t. xx

1 Like

thank you Alex2
im just scraping by each day,but not lonely or concerned about lockdown.isolation is a breezed compered to losing my baby Jayne.
hope you can find the strength to get through this lockdown,then
maybe learn how to get through with the heartaches your going through.

1 Like