Over thinking

Do anyone overthink things. It been neatly 7 months. And things are up and down?

1 Like

Your journey is your own. There’s no right or wrong way to grieve. Your mind will take you down different paths. Just go with it. There’s no escaping it.
Barbara

2 Likes

Thank you my partner commit suicide. And my minds all over the place. But thank you for you kinds words Barbara xx

2 Likes

I’m the world’s worst for overthinking. Every night I lay awake wondering if there was anything I could have done to make my son think differently and decide to live.

All I can offer you is a virtual cup of tea and a hug xx

1 Like

Thank you. I am so sorry for your loss. Its a mother worse night mya to lose a child. My thoughts are with you. And thank for the tea♥️

2 Likes

Barb11 is correct. It is a roller coaster. Very unpredictable sometimes

1 Like

Tina when your loved one is taken by the battle with mental illness it is so different from other kinds of grief. I’ve only lost friends to this kind of death but never apart and I have no idea what you’re going through my heart goes out to you.
I have helped people i know cope with this kind of loss and there s always so many unanswered questions going around in the heads. So your over thinking seems completely understandable.
I hope you have people you can talk to?
I lost my father 3 weeks ago and due to lockdown in my state grieving is hard. Grief on any level is hard. Be gentle with yourself.

1 Like

Hi Tina
Overthinking, I do it all the time, there will probably never be a time that you don’t have these thoughts, after 8 years and 4 years, my son and my only brother I still sit wondering why I didn’t do this or could I have done that, why didn’t I do more. It will have you going a bit crazy at times and it’s very normal, it’s also very hard, I feel for you very much because my son went through psychosis and my brother also, mental health can be so fragile and the thing is to not blame yourself no matter how hard that is. I’m really sad that you’ve gone through such a traumatic loss, god bless, stay strong x

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes