Panic day

Don’t know what wrong today feel really stressed out my chest is tight and I feel anxious,
I managed to go out and meet a friend for lunch,but don’t know how ,
I’m 9 months into the loss of my husband,
But seem to be getting more anxiety,
I do hope it gets better ,
Take care everyone
Big hugs to you all,
Sue

5 Likes

All I seem to have done for the past 2 days is cry. Definitely in the depression phase of grief. Meant to go out today but woke up with a dicky tum so couldn’t go anywhere. Going to try again Monday. I might have stopped crying by then. Have set up an account with local taxi firm as with my mobility issues going anywhere is difficult. Tried to get through to cruse without success. Managed to ring my sister in law by accident whilst in floods of tears. She is being as supportive as she can be on the phone. Offered to come down but really don’t think that will help me. I just don’t know what to do except sit and cry.

5 Likes

Pudding
So sorry to hear you are having bad days,
It’s not easy without our loved ones
I also had an upset tummy ,but didn’t like letting.my friend down as she is a lovely childhood friend ,
I had to take a tablet.my Doctor gave me for stress before going out as I was in such a panic,
Big hugs to you,
Hope you get out on Monday
Take care Sue xx

2 Likes

@Susie3021
Hi Sue we spoke earlier on another thread.
.I lost my lovely husband on 29 Sep.I can’t believe it is almost 10 months.I am feeling like you I really understand your pain.I am feeling so much worse .I made an appointment to speak to my GP.I have to wait a few weeks.I am on my second course of counselling but just getting worse I think.I want to ask him if there is any other therapy.
We are simply stuck in this inescapable situation aren’t we .
Hugs and hope
Annx

2 Likes

I am so glad you got out. I do hope I make it next time. I know I need to.

3 Likes

Hi Ann
I hope the coucilling will help ,
I’ve not had any but feel like I’m going backwards ,
My Doctor gave me antidepressants,
I don’t sleep at night
So sorry for your loss
Big hugs to you
Take care ,
Glad we all can help each other on this forum
Sue xxx

1 Like

@Susie3021 Sue it must have been very traumatic to have lost your husband while driving.I am not a driver but suppose would have managed to have stopped it some how…My husband had Interstitial Lung disease and was on oxygen therapy(tank on his back) while out and machines indoors.He was immensely strong in mind and determined.He wouldn’t let me do anything.He had a shower and shave and went to A&E to get some different antibiotics.Arrived there at 1522 and at 1544 a Dr rang me to tell me he was dead-cardiac arrest.All I can remember is screaming any way you can guess what I went through and part of the problem is I keep going through that day.Can’t remember detail just screaming and later seeing him .Even writing about it is hard.
Anyway I hope you manage to get some sleep.The strange thing is during all these months I managed to more or less sleep.( I cried non stop for 9 months ) I think I was so exhausted with crying couldn’t even speak to anyone.Now I go to bed late read for an hour then sleep for an hour then I’m awake again and there I am till daylight
I just pray we get some respite soon.
Love hugs and hope
Annxx

1 Like

Hi Ann ,
That must have been horrendous and very traumatic for you too
I was blue lighted to hospital in a police car
And my husband passed away 2hours later
He never gained conscious,
It is so sad we are on this forum
I dont cry as much now ,it just anxiety and stress and i keep thinking i am in a bad nightmare,
Take care
Big hugs and love and hope to you
Sue xx
I

1 Like