Parental Death

I have never met my birth mum and was brought up by my grandma until she passed away in 2019 and ever since things have just gone wrong, being a repeat victim of different types of crime including assault, criminal damage, theft, blackmail. My mental health has taken a real hit

2 Likes

Dear @trent1996

Welcome to the Community. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your grandma and that your mental health has taken its toll on you. Grief can be so painful and affect us in so many ways.

There is a wonderful organisation called Mind that has information and advice on how to cope with Mental Health. They also have a supportive online community called Side by Side where you can talk about your Mental Health. The Community is available 24/7. You would need to register and you can then connect with the community. It would be worth taking a look.

I do hope the information will help you and that you will start to feel better within yourself. You are not alone and we are all here for you. Please continue to reach out and take care.

Pepsi

2 Likes

I’ll certainly take a look. I’ve used samaratins and shout a few times as writing things rather than being vernal helps me

1 Like

They are excellent organisations as well. If it helps you can reach out by writing on here too. We are all here to support and help you.

Take Care.

Pepsi

Loraine89 suggested that i contact you Pepsi

1 Like