Photo for tattoo

I am trying to decide if I should use a recent photo of Andrew as the basis for a tattoo or one of him in his younger days (1970s). It is a rather lovely photo and he has a lovely smile. It is touching to see him in his younger days, in his prime.

What do you think I should do? A tattoo is a pretty major decision, so any advice is most welcome.

Thanks you.

Sonia

Hi Sonia I think a tattoo is a very personal thing. It has to be something you can live with forever and means something to you. When my son passed in 2010 I wanted something I could see and touch. He was a musician so I had a small treble clef on my right wrist. It is such a comfort to me . I talk to him daily and kiss the tattoo regularly. It helps me to feel close to him. You do whatever pleases you . Good luck :heart:

My daughter and I had the same image of her sister tattooed on our forearms and I had a Robin added to it and she had the dates. I don’t regret it at all - in fact it is a topic for conversation and keeps her alive in my heart every day. I say go for it