present living the painful proccess of loosing my wife /sepa

I am deeply sad and depressed while on the process of seeing on daily basis the person thought id die next to , is demanding space peace and wants disconnection , its a killer :frowning:

I cant express into words the pain sorrow and emptiness/lost direction of life and mesning of it im going through a separation

Hello @Fidan1989 ,

Iā€™m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - Iā€™d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling sad and depressed and that you are finding it difficult to express the pain you are feeling. Iā€™m so sorry to hear about what you are going through with your wife.

Iā€™m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to let you know you have been heard.

You may also want to consider booking an appointment with your doctor to talk through how you are feeling.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing ā€“ please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,
Alex