Really not coping very well

@Jobar you will never know how important your post there was to me. I have been thinking about your story and what each of you went through in that day and your separate but together experiences since I read this last night… Even though this very short version we learn to tell I know scratches only the surface, imagining your long taxi journey or your son alone in the hospital… It is horrifying for all of you and I really hope you can all live your best life possible under these new circumstances too.

I hope it is possible for all of us to do something other than exist and your ideas and encouragement gave me the spark of hope I really really needed these last hours when I have been in a swirling fog of another hopeless panic.

Thank you. I want to write more than that but my words are not coming out properly yet, it took a long time to find them for this post but it calmed me and I just wanted to let you know how important this post was to me and that I am hoping the best for you too xxxx

2 Likes