Reflecting back...

I am sitting here at the computer having another cry and reflecting back on our previous home, and wondering if we had stayed there, what my life would be like now without Richard, well once it was the two of us plus our three fur-babies, our beloved dogs…and if i was back inside that house now, people who knew us world see me now relying to walk with my rollator, with no partner my Richard, he was very like around the village, especially the people who worked in the bakers, plus they would get to know that i recently lost him, how they would be sad and disappointed in hearing the news, also to know we had now lost all three of our dogs, unknown to me for a long time, i was known by a small group of church ladies as the three dog lady…well how things have changed, no Richard, suffering with MS disability, no three dogs…and they used to see me out and about doing my circle village walks, then it was Richards turn…oh the people would meet on my circle journeys, i would always make some conversation, even if it was just a good morning, as some might be at their garage, coming in or going out their driveway in the car, or pottering around their front gardens, i had my regulars who would always give me the time of day to stop and have a chat at their front garden…Oh how i am missing that life…My Richard probably would be playing golf with two or three of his buddies, or he may have popped to the next villages market to get his fresh fish, but wherever he was or went, i always knew it wouldnt be long before he came back home, just a few hours…

Jackie…

I am sitting here at the computer having another cry and reflecting back on our previous home, and wondering if we had stayed there, what my life would be like now without Richard, well once it was the two of us plus our three fur-babies, our beloved dogs…and if i was back inside that house now, people who knew us world see me now relying and struggling and not getting far, to walk with my rollator, and with no partner my Richard, he was very liked around the village, especially the people who worked in the bakers, plus they would get to know that i recently lost him, how they would be sad and disappointed in hearing the news, also to know we had now lost all three of our dogs, unknown to me for a long time, i was known by a small group of church ladies as the three dog lady…well how things have changed, no Richard, suffering with MS disability, no three dogs…and they used to see me out and about doing my circle village walks, then it was Richards turn…oh the people would meet on my circle journeys, i would always make some conversation, even if it was just a good morning, as some might be at their garage, coming in or going out their driveway in the car, or pottering around their front gardens, i had my regulars who would always give me the time of day to stop and have a chat at their front garden…Oh how i am missing that life…My Richard probably would be playing golf with two or three of his buddies, or he may have popped to the next villages market to get his fresh fish, but wherever he was or went, i always knew it wouldnt be long before he came back home, just a few hours…

Jackie…