Relapse

I’ve been having some bad days lately, I think the grief has come back with a vengeance. My wife passed away may 28th…. 28 years together, no children, we did everything together and I miss her so very much…… I’ve been away on holiday with my brother and his girlfriend and up to there I was doing okish…… but since coming back I feel as bad as the day she passed away…… I’m in work trying to be be normal, but I feel awful and teary……. It’s so hard losing your soulmate…… sometimes I feel is it worth carrying on, I’m 53 but my life is over and I’m scared of the future and dreading the dark winter nights……… I’m writing this in work waiting to start my shift…… but all I want to do is just stay in bed and not do anything……… I hate this new life I have……… I miss my Donna so much, 57 was far to early to go…… we were so much looking forward to our retirement together

5 Likes

You have put into words how I feel. I woke up this morning and my stomach was churning with anxiety. I don’t know how to face the day anymore. I keep hoping it will get better but it never does. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m ringing my Gp today to talk to her. X

1 Like

Please take care, and use this site