Responsibility...

I have gone from someone who had no responsibility whatsoever over these last 18 years to all the responsibility more than i can cope with since my MS diagnoses and the sudden loss of my Richard 11th April…he took care of absolutely everything…my life in a short matter of months has turned completely upside down…then there will be the packing up and moving as and when the time comes after this solicitor ( will ) business, now how on earth do i get from A to B without a car or anyone to take me, i am talking at least 100 miles away from this unfriendly and so isolated parkhome i am now left all alone in coping by myself…All i know is…" i am going to make it happen…"dont know how yet but it will happen…

Jackie…

Jackie…

I meant to have added, how on earth will i get from A to B to go view any properties when they are 100 or so miles away, i have no car and ok the occasional taxi but how many trips will i have to be making, baring in mind my MS situation, i cant go splashing out Richards " will ) money…Yes i am sure as i can be that all will turn out as it should be, i have to keep praying to God and asking my Richard for his help and guidance…I literally have myself a long road ahead…