Rose

It’s so nice to put your feelings down with others that understand…my feelings today are 3 months after my husband died are…how do you make a new life for yourself…everyone says get out there volunteer etc project this coping marvellous person…but really inside I feel shy can’t force myself to want to curl up and die and not face life alone.i miss his strength and reassurance so much I’ve never been much hood on my own…

1 Like

Hi Rose, I can really relate the words you have written and I’m sure many others here can too. You are not alone in this and it is so difficult to come to terms with.
All you can really do is take each day as it comes and do the best you can on that day whilst being kind and gentle with yourself. It doesn’t matter what other people say, it’s how you feel that’s important.
I hope you keep in touch here, this community is very supportive and because we are all travelling the same journey we understand most of how this is for you. :two_hearts:

Welcome Rose, I do hope you find some comfort and understanding here from others who are also suffering loss. It is far too early to think of anyone but yourself and each day is a succession of small steps. Sometimes you will feel reassured, at others that this is a long road ahead. Just take your own time to grieve, you have lost so much. Do what helps you.

We are all here for you, so keep communicating and good luck.

Miche24

1 Like