Sad

Just want to talk

1 Like

Hi just seen your message I feel so lost too lost my soulmate of seventeen years on October the 24th it was six months yesterday I am utterly heartbreakon destroyed such a empty heavy heart panic anxiety doesn’t seem real or right thinking of you

Hi there, go ahead and have a chat, join into other peoples posts, you will find help, advice or just a simple ‘natter’. There are kind people ready to help and understand.
Take care and keep in touch

1 Like

Hi. I lost my husband of 36 yrs in December last year. My family have been great. But it’s being at home alone and worrying about everything. Hubby would always make things better

Hi there im so sorry to hear about your loss im the same at home in a quiet and silent house it used to be a home not now all of my dreams and plans for the later years have been cruelly tragically stolen losing my soulmate of seventeen years passed away in my arms on the Wednesday afternoon gone it’s six months now every day is getting worse we would probably be out or in the garden now planting some summer plants as we talked about when in hospital I cant go on any longer there’s no point we were a self sufficient couple and completed eachick other I hope for others things get easier I just know the intense love we had for seventeen years nothing will take the suffering away or the tragic moments in where my soulmate fell asleep in my arms your in my thoughts take care as mychildren as possible x

1 Like

Sorry auto correct take care as much as possible we didn’t have no children so it just me in this empty house insides went with my partner the say fell asleep in my arms im just a person empty lay here breaking hoping it will all end so I can hug my partner what I’d do just to even have one more kiss on the forehead in the chapel of rest anything take care x

Hi Ade
Thank you for getting back to my message. I have 2 children. Chloe is 25 and George is 21. George lives with me but never home. I find I’m locking myself away a lot. Have no wish to do anything and too tired anyway. I have good days but mostly bad ones.
I hope you find peace soon
Kim

Hi Kim thanks for your message im pleased you have a little company I don’t not that it would fill the void in my heart head and body im the same have no desire to do anything when we did everything together from shopping and gardening to walks holidays it’s all gone im completely hearbroken thankyou fir your kind words means alot another long day of crying out looking out of the window thinking about my partner may just walk up the street I kerp telling myself will just be at the shops but in the back of my mind I know but can and will never accept it sending you best wishes x

Hi Lost my husband 10 weeks ago and know how you are feeling. I have no family just friends. I know what its like when you feel you just want to talk to someone so if you ever feel like that contact me!!! Just knowing people are out there is a comfort.
I feel so very ery lonely all the time and sometimes feel “Whats the point” !!! Sometimes just putting your feelings down helps and have a good cry that helps. I don’t think a day goes by without me having a cry at one time or another. Life ah!!!

I’m sorry for your loss it’s utterly devastating im heartbreakon I lost my soulmate of seventeen years six months ago Wednesday gone in devastated beyond belief three months before 40th birthday I cant describe how I feel my world has been blown apart taken away so cruelly and brutally I cant go on any longer with this pain I just want my partner to talk too hear poteeing around the house I find myself looking around the house looking out of the window thinking just may walk up the street tell myself my partners at the shops the reality is too overbearing I cant take much more of this nightmare I just want to curl up and die it’s fine outside we’d be out or in the garden I cant even open the blinds im destroyed mentally and physically look after yourself as much as possible x