Saw another robin

Today I went to a place I used to go with Jim when I got there there was a Robin sitting right by place we used to park . It seems that a Robin keeps appearing where ever I go they say a Robin appears when loved ones are near . I believe this is true I think it’s sent by jim to say he’s lookin out for me .

10 Likes

Hello Misprint

How comforting for you that the Robin appears where ever you go. It has been said that the Robin is a sign of hope, new beginning and life and your loved one is is near by. I do believe that too. Thank you for sharing your post with us.

2 Likes

Oh, it’s absolutely true that robins are there when our loved ones are there too. I see robins all the time now and I LOVE seeing them. We are being watched and it’s wonderful xx

2 Likes

Hello Misprint. I can just imagine the serenity the little Robin brought you, that’s so nice.

3 Likes

I’ve just bought a Xmas jumper covered in sparkly robins I think my husband would have liked it xx

2 Likes

I think you are right. We have not had a Robin in the garden for some time and now all of a sudden there are two of them. Bill used to love watching them. It does give comfort.

3 Likes

How lovely! I too believe that robins are near when our loved ones are. I always say ‘hello’ to them now. I probably look bonkers, but it’s my way of acknowledging my belief, and it makes me feel better.
I hope you found solace in it (and see more robins) xx

4 Likes

this is a Robin stone I hand painted for jims grave

4 Likes

How lovely xx

Beautiful x

I am 2 plus years into the loss of my wife, and having a life beyond. This is a personal perspective and reply set within that perspective.
I have had sparse support, recently my sister in law whom was 6 years through the loss of her sister, we talked about loss, getting back into life, into accepting the situation and accepting the need to a return to life.
My wife Helen has passed, she would be the first person to expect her pasding, to NOT stop life, So I got back into the community (as best I could), and shared time with others. Helen is with me occasionally, as you say, via the robin, a tune on the radio, occasionally a film we had watched. Moments of smells or scents, of the feeling of not being alone. I talk to her, but I have my life once again. All the best.

2 Likes