So Lost...!

Oh Florance,
Thank you so much for your kind heart rendering words, they really mean a lot, thank you x
Especially at this time for you,…
We are all here for you for past and present pains…
We are a community xxxx
All for one, and one for each and every last one on here, whether their posting on here or ghosting, …I know that feeling, real life not just internet…
We are as one, that gives me strength, we are on this site, for soul baring truths and honesties that the real world have trouble understanding.
I did my first full day at work today,…ha ! Can ya tell I’m proud with myself, ahhhh…! Not too bad today…yesterday was bad for me, came home early had a cry had a drink… or three…yeah I know…,!!!then cooked a chicken, with roast spuds, and veg…wtf…!!! Ha…ha, check me out…
Ate that with gravy, plated up a couple of meals ready, had a looooooong, soak in the bath, had a shave…again, wtf…!!! Then bed.
Woke this morning, After a hot sticky night, not a lot of sleep, dogs upstairs with me panting all night, Aaahhhh, bless them I know but my staff, oh she snores loader than me, pants like a steam train, gets up paces about…On wooden flooring that really grates me… bless her I know, I don’t mean it…! She on the other hand does not give a …hoot, Let’s me know she ain’t too happy,…then I’m up at 5, addressing the day.
Ahh today was a GOOD day,
Just needed to tell you all, after such black and bleak days…it’s nice to get some sunshine overlay ya gloom.
X
Foggy

2 Likes

Hi that was funny after drinking and to manage to cook a meal good for you. The heat is a bit much for me ove 22 and I am flagging a bit. What do you do for a living? I worked in insurance remember people coming to your house for life insurance car insurance every fortnight prudential and unighted friendly I did that climbing in and out of a car60 70 times a day .I am pleased you get pleasure from your dogs I am sure you will put up with the snoring. They will be wondering where Anne has gone bless them.Anytime you want too chat just give me a bell take care hugs to everyone Florance we are the same colour on here X x

2 Likes

Well done! That sounds like a success. Hope the better days continue!

2 Likes

It is nice having a community of people that share your pain and heartache, because unless you have gone through it yourself no matter how much you want to help someone you just can’t.
I’m new to this group first post and only 4 months out of losing my wife of 26yrs but I find it so helpful reading people’s stories how they try to cope there feelings and progress.
Sadly I have no advice for people as I’m still in that dark place where life without your soul mate seems pointless but I guess we all go through that…
Foggy how the hell did you cook a roast dinner in this heat you my friend are crazy lol
Thankyou all though for your stories and may we all find our way from the dark abyss and our hearts begin to heal

2 Likes