So sad

Ive recently lost my older brother, it was all very quickly as only found out a few weeks before he died that he had cancer.
I’ve never felt so sad in all my life & he is consuming me at the moment, hes all i think about… My mind is going over & over so many things. Im so devastated and heartbroken.

3 Likes

Dear @Sis

Welcome to the Community. I am so sorry for the loss of your brother and the recent loss of your friend.

Grief is so overwhelming and sadly no one can prepare you for the rollercoaster of emotions that you go through. I am pleased you have found us and reached out to us. You are not alone and we are all here to support you.

In the search bar if you type Loss of my brother you can connect with members here who have experienced what you are going through and you can also do the same for Loss of a friend. You will find this very supportive.

Here on the Sue Ryder website it has useful bereavement support information which may be of help to you.

Please continue to reach out and take care of yourself.

Pepsi

1 Like

Hi Pepsi
Thank you :pray:t3:
Kind regards

2 Likes

Bless You Pepsi, Your Words Are So Comforting,I’m sure Sis will find this comforting,
Lot’s of :sparkling_heart: and :pray: to everyone , Martin xx

1 Like

I feel the same as you, devastated. I lost my older brother nearly 2 years ago. We were close in age and I miss talking to him. It was us against the world

1 Like