Some advice please?

Hi I’m 26 , I lost my auntie a few months ago
I cannot understand it, the pain she’s left behind and questions that can’t be answered, but I know she must of been struggling I’m just so confused I don’t know what to do or say or how to think, I feel lost

2 Likes

Dear @Paulaxx

Welcome to the Community. I am so sorry for the loss of your Auntie.

Can you provide me with with more details so I can help you further and guide you to organisations that can help you? I am glad you have found us as we are a very supportive community and are here for you. You are not alone.

I will guide you to our Sue Ryder support and information pages here for bereavement and support information.

I hope this will help you but please do come back here and reach out.

Take care.

Pepsi

Hi @Paulaxx so sorry to hear of the loss of your auntie.

When we grieve is human nature to ask questions and wonder the what ifs. The thing to remember is for your auntie you would’ve done whatever you thought best with the information you had at the time.

Grief can feel overwhelming. This can make us unsure about what we should be doing or thinking even. The truth is there is no right or wrong answer and everyone grieves in different ways.

Some people find it easier to take each day as it comes. Please do chat with us here we all have different experiences but we do try to understand