Step daughters

Its just 10 months since my beloved Ron died, he has 4 daughters, who i thought i got along with,now they are saying they should get some of his pension, im heartbroken even more as his pension has come to me, when Ron was alive we both nominated our pensions to each other, so the one left behind could still live, but now i feel guilty for getting his pension

2 Likes

Hi @Hel1,

I’m so sorry to hear about Ron. Thank you for bravely sharing and opening up about how you’re feeling. It sounds as though things are very difficult for you at the moment.

I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help you right now.

Please do take care of yourself,
Becca :blue_heart:
Online Community Team

1 Like

So sorry about the lost of your husband please do not feel guilty about getting his pension when my Dad passed away my mum got his pension and in my eyes my Mum needed it so she could still live and pay bills money meant nothing to me all i wanted was my Dad back .then i lost my mum and could have got my Dads pension but all i wanted was my Mum and Dad back as they meant more to me then money did xx

1 Like

Hi Hel
Please, Please don’t feel guilty. YOU are the one that should receive his pension. Not his daughters. My husbands daughters have also turned their backs on me although I thought we got along well. Now I have written them out of my will and forgotten them. I did get a call from a third party telling me that his daughters wanted something of their fathers and to get it ready for collection. They never got it. I sold it to someone else.

2 Likes

Hi again @Pattidot. Love your actions, stuff 'em, and never reward bad behaviour!

1 Like

Thankyou xx

Hi, thank you xx