Still feels like theres no hope

I really hoped this would get a little easier as time passed but i lost my partner end of feb and i feel like im getting worse not better i feel like i have no future without him the pain is unbearable all i do is think about him constantly there isnt i second when my mind is that thinking of him i feel like theres no point anymore

5 Likes

I lost my husband on 31st January and I feel like I am getting worse. At one point I thought “you’ve got this”, but it didn’t last long. I keep having little better days, feel more positive and hopeful, then bang, I’m sitting in my nightwear all day, sobbing, can’t stir myself to do anything, don’t want to do anything. Don’t want to be here. But I am and I’ve just got to weather it. It takes some flippin guts I reckon. It’s so, so hard.

4 Likes

Hi
Im so sorry for your loss … yes it so hard all i do is cry i spend most of my days laying on sofa friends family try to motivate me to get up and i no they mean well and im grateful for there support but i just have no interest anymore xxx

3 Likes

@AngelinaH . lm sorry to say it will have to get worse before it gets better (if thats possible). lm 6 months in and l struggle everyday. ditto nightwear (l live in my nightie), sobbing, can’t do anything. you just have to roll with the waves, do whats right for you regardless. we’re all here for you. :hugs: :hugs:

4 Likes

@AngelinaH @Catherine1234 I’m sorry for both of your losses.
I lost my partner 29th Jan and can truly say it is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with.
Most days I don’t feel like doing anything but I make myself get dressed and go out for a walk- helped on by having a dog!
I can’t think about what the future holds. It’s too painful. I just focus on getting through one day at a time. I think that’s all we can do for now

2 Likes

Hi sorry for your loss its so hard everyday a battle your right about taking everyday as it comes i think that is the only way x

3 Likes