Still grieving

It has been three years since seeing my mum dieing in front of me and i feel so guilty about not being able to help her. She sadly died of a Heart Attack. I cannot sleep much, and i worry a lot with anxiety. It doesn’t help also that i suffer from Epilepsy. Sorry for my rant.

3 Likes

Hello @Janice22,

I’m so sorry to hear about your mum. It sounds as though things are very difficult at the moment and you are feeling down.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share these links with you to help you with your grief.

You might already be familiar with our other Online Bereavement Support services, but if not, you can find out more about our Online Counselling service, our Grief Coach text support service, and our Grief Guide self-help tools by visiting the link.

Take care - keep reaching out,

Alex

I am so sorry that you are still struggling, it will be a year since my mums passing come March and it still feels like yesterday and I still get moments where I can’t quite believe it!

Did you ever try bereavement counselling?

:yellow_heart: That’s not a rant, Janice. You’re saying what’s on your mind, which is what this site is for. :yellow_heart:

That must have been really traumatic for you to experience. Counselling could be a way forward. Have you tried that, at all?