Struggling

It is 6 weeks since my hubby passed away, i cant seem to function properly i just cry all the time. I miss him so much, and i just want to be with him. He was my best friend as well as my husband. When will this pain end?

Hi Hollyblue im sorry for your loss .The answer to question is im afraid it will end when it ends .6weeks is not a long time .Take it day by day have you seen your gp ? theres also C\ruse bereavement councilling and the Samaritains (i do all 3 ) .There isnt a right or wrong way to grieve or a magic formula to stop your pain .Time is a great healer i disagree time forces you to think a different way .Welcome to this special club (it helps me ) .No such thing as silly questions on here.Theres also Prscilla community manager can pm her others and i for a chat or info on groups etc.Or can post on here (i do a lot ) Colin (im 57 my wife passed 04032016 on her 41st birthday )

I know exactly how your feeling i lost my partner only six weeks ago and the pain you feel is unbearable and you find it difficult to cope and just want the pain to stop but it doesn’t I’m told it gets easier but at the moment i feel this pain will never go away :frowning: sending love to you Debbie x

Hi. I’m also in the same situation having lost my husband 6 weeks ago. I thought I was doing okay but this weekend has been the worst ever. I think it’s because the weather has been so nice and I’ve been thinking about all the plans we had for our garden. You also see lots of couples out and about which makes you feel even worse. Also makes you think about holidays that you can’t have. I’m hoping this will get better for us all in time. I don’t think anyone who hasn’t been through this fully understands the pain. I tried ringing Cruise counselling not they won’t offer any yet because they said it’s too early and you have to go through the natural grieving process first ! Sending you all my love and hugs. Xx