Sudden death

Hi
I lost my boyfriend two days ago
It would’ve been his 60th today
I’m beside myself

1 Like

Awww Tidd, I am so sorry for your loss you will be in shock and disbelief :sob: I take it this happened suddenly? 60 is no age my husband was 67 when he passed 7 weeks ago of a sudden and unexpected heart attack. I have been on autopilot since it happened as you will be also. I hope you have supportive family and friends around you even though they can’t understand what you are going through let them be there for you. It’s very early days for you, chat to people on here who know how you feel and can empathize. I know you won’t believe me just now but you will get through this it just takes time. One day at a time, deep breaths and look after yourself.
Sending positive thoughts
V x

2 Likes

Thanks for replying. I don’t have any close friends u suffer from panic attacks. I have my mum and that’s all. I found him dead behind the door he had fallen down the stairs n broken his neck. Today is really hard looking at all his birthday things he never got

Oh Tracey what a terrible shock for you :sob: no wonder you are devastated. You will be traumatized by this and it will take you a long time to get your head round it. Glad you have your Mum there for you. There is nothing I can say that will make you feel better. The fact it is his birthday today makes it harder you will be thinking of what a great day it was going to be and now nothing :cry: why is life so cruel?
Big hugs
V x

1 Like

I am
I really am x

Thinking of you xxx

Tidd - Tracy…
…I too will facing my Richards first birthday without him,he died nine months ago today by date sitting in his armchair of a heart blockage…He was 74, his 75th would be in six days time…17 th January…sadly he didn’t make it to see it…nor to see my 69th in March…

Jackie…

1 Like

Oh Jackie I don’t envy you I really don’t today is soooo hard. I’ve done nothing not got dressed even

1 Like

Thanks Sarah x

1 Like

What a shock for you I lost my partner suddenly in 2018 . I’m so so sorry I understand you will be in total shock it feels like a nightmare. Get as much help and support as you can.
Christine x

Thankyou
Just self referred to a counselor
Gotta try something x

Get all the help you can get .
Christine x

I am thinking of you, Tidd, this is a group where you never wanted to be. Welcome, you will obtain comfort and compassion here.

1 Like

Thankyou maryl and Aries iv spent many an hour reading through different posts and conversations and find them support even though they aren’t aimed directly at me x

2 Likes

You are very welcome, Tidd. x

It’s nice to feel welcomed like you all have done thankyou. It will be a week tomorrow since I found my boyfriend dead he had fallen down the stairs and broken his neck. I’m beside myself to say the least.

What a terrible experience Tidd you have had to go through, my heart aches for you. I found my dearest husband on our bedroom floor, he had died, the pain and the heartache never goes away, until one day we hear the birds singing again. x

1 Like

I hope so x

1 Like

My partner had a heart attack at home in front of me so I can understand the shock and trauma you are going through. This site has been a huge help to me I hope it can help you too. I’ve recently returned back to this forum.
Christine x

Hello, Aries,
Welcome ( you may have already been welcomed, if so, then I am doing it again.) What a rotten experience you had it must have been devastating for you, this forum is really good, we can say what we want, when we want. It is good to let off steam.
Take care,
MaryL

1 Like