Suicide

I’m needing advice on how to cope with my sisters suicide death

Hello Karen ,
What a terrible time for you, I hope you find some comfort and support on this site
Have you tried contacting SOBS ? SURVIVORS OF BEREAVEMENT BY SUICIDE?
I’m sure they can help you much more than I can. Wishing you well at this sad time. Sadme

I’m just dont know what to do, we lost our dad at xmas and now my sister has hung herself.
So filled up with so much sadness. Thank you I will try that x

Karen. Remember we are always here. I have felt on the edge myself but its noone elses fault. We are all complex. Sending you hugs and lovex

1 Like

Oh Karen, multiple bereavements are so hard to bear especially the shock and disbelief of your sister’s death.
Try to find somebody impartial to talk to , friends and family want to help.but often say upsetting things. Don’t hurry, take time to grieve for your father and sister. I wish.I knew how to help you more,Sadme

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve lost your dad and your sister. This must be such a difficult time for you and it’s understandable that you’re feeling like you don’t know what to do.

@anon94470799 has made some good suggestions for further support and I would also suggest contacting SOBS. You can find their website here: https://uksobs.org/

Another useful resource is a leaflet called Help is at Hand, which talks through some of the emotions you may be experiencing and how to cope with them.

Everyone here has lost loved ones in various circumstances and will understand some of what you’re going through. I hope you find some comfort in talking to us here.

1 Like

I am so sorry, Karen
MaryL