4. Get outside.
  5. Tend something.
  6. Read.
  7. Shower.
  8. Eat.
  9. Do not turn your anger on yourself.
  10. Say no. Say yes.
6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this , I’m sure it will help a lot of people, including me xx

1 Like

@LarryVal hi Larry thankyou for sharing how are you doing?

Hello @Casey1
I have down days and the odd up day.
Today is a down day.

Oddly I am falling more in love with Valerie as time goes on.
Every day I realise more how so very lucky I was to meet Valerie.

My life has ended and I’m now in hell.
What did I do to deserve this.

1 Like

Hello its so hard, but please stay strong, Valerie would want that, although you may feel , your life is worthless, it isn’t, my Shell, always told me to not grief, and have a life ,after I have gone, sure Valerie, would have had the same thought. Think of the good times, remember her with a smile in your heart.

1 Like

@LarryVal hello Larry I am so sorry you are going through this heartbreak I think we miss them more with each passing day it is so hard but please stay strong Valerie would want you to please take care of yourself stay safe my thoughts are with you sending hugs x

Hi Larry, I was just reading through messages looking for comfort. I’m having “I must of been terrible in a previous existence “because the suffering is so very very hard. I don’t think it was anything we did and I would give up everything in a heartbeat to have my husband here. It seems so unfair we are no longer treated as people. Don’t know about you but I’m being forgotten and so is my husband. It’s like he wasn’t here. Sorry but on a down day. Take it best you can and if you need a friend that understands. Im here.