The lonliness is intense

Its been almost 8 weeks since i lost my soul mate. The loneliness is killing me. Although i have family and friends around me, i feel so alone. I miss him so very much the pain is unbearable :broken_heart:

2 Likes

I feel like you. A shell of a person and I don’t know how is ever going to change. I’m so sorry for your loss. It doesn’t help any when people say that. And it doesn’t help knowing others are in pain either. Try and take it one day at a time and don’t overthink the future. Xx

2 Likes

Im so sorry for your loss too. Thank you for replying.
Its the hardest thing in the world. My whole personality has changed, ive gone from fun loving to like you say an empty shell. You take care xx

1 Like

Sorry for your loss i feel the same way being with friends and family is not the same as being with your soul mate i miss my Husband so much i lost mine oct 20th and people tell me to move on but they have still got there soul mates so how can they understand how it feels

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss, i dont think i will ever get over losing him. My uncle lost his wife 2 years ago and he said to me nobody will ever understand untill they lose their soul mate, its so true.
Its so very hard, i feel like a broken person, a shadow of my former self with no future and no plans. I miss him terribly xx

3 Likes

Hi @MemberD72 I so agree with everything you have said. I will never get over losing my lovely husband. We would have been married fifty years this year. I too feel broken as I am just one half of a person now. Don’t know who I am now. I am just so lost and lonely without him by my side.X

2 Likes

@Loobyloo2
So sorry for your loss. The day he went was the day that i stopped living and began existing. Its such a lonely world xx

2 Likes

Yes, so true it’s not a life now just an existence. What are we supposed to do now? It’s coming up to twelve months since my husband died and I really don’t know how I/we have got to this point. Luckily my grown up children (2) have their own lives and have distractions in their daily lives, which is good for them. They still miss and grieve for their dad but as I spend a lot of time on my own I suppose the pain and anguish digs deeper. But it’s a price I am prepared to pay. I love him so much and the love I feel for him just gets deeper every day.X

2 Likes

@Loobyloo2
I miss him with all my heart i have 3 grown up kids and he has 5 from a previous relationship, and we all come tigether to share our stories. I will never get over losing him tho xxx