The New Normal

I would like to tell the community that there is a charity called THE NEW NORMAL and they meet every two weeks on zoom. For those of us who have lost our partners and feel lonely and not many people to talk to, it is helpful to see and talk, life with other people who feel like us.

There is a meeting tonight at 7:30 pm UK time. Please contact them and get on the zoom, even if you don’t feel like talking, it is helpful to listen and it helps at least not be that hour feeling lonely and as if no one is there.
Nibby

2 Likes

Dear @nibby

Thank you sharing information on the Charity. For those interested the link to the New Normal is here

Take care.

Pepsi.

Do they help people who have lost a parent ? I’m single and my mum died last year xx

Dear @Angie4

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your mum last year. I have looked at the above website. It is for everyone who has lost a loved one.

You might find The Good Grief Trust of help and support you you. It would be worth taking a look at their website. You can search to see if there is a local support group in your area.

Take care.

Pepsi

yes, but they have another days when they meet for that, my daughter attends to it and she says it is very helpful