The Power of Love

hi Kate,
im being very lazy today,[nothing new there] its wonderful .Knowing im not on my own in having pictures[mostly copies as I haven’t got many] in every room of Jayne,and you mention the drinks coaster and ring/earring dish.also many other mementos. Me I ordered my self a I love Jayne ,tee shirt,cuddly toy and a fridge magnet ,they each have, I heart Jayne on them .yes im besotted with Jayne or madly in love,forever wanting to hold on to my love for my baby Jayne.and if any one things im a nut.thats ok with me because I probably am.
I think its wonderful that you are doing this Kate,and may it continue.i aint going be stopping .my brain isnt in gear ive just responded from my heart.
and yes love is very very very powerful indeed.

1 Like

Ha, you’ve made me smile again Ian. :grin: I love everything you’ve ordered. If you’re nuts, then so am I and the men in white coats can come and take us away together :joy:

1 Like

Indeed, Kate,
I really feel the same, each to their own, but I shall always love Stan as you will love your David. Nothing will ever change in that respect, I just know it, we cannot love someone for all these years and just switch it off like a light.
Love,
Mary x x x

1 Like