They are with you ALWAYS!

Thank you so much, my husband and I live with my mum and my dad when he was here. I helped to look after him, and the last couple of days before he died was so disturbing and heartbreaking. I have so many images in my mind and things dad said which I cannot get out of my mind. I cry everyday but don’t let anyone see as I try to be strong for mum. I haven’t received a sign apart from the tv mysteriously changing channel when I wasn’t in the room, I left it on itv to return to the tv being on a channel called Dave which I never watch, the funny thing is I have a brother called Dave. I wish I could receive another sign but nothing has happened since. Thank you for your kind words it helped xx

Oh wow, I’m crying, how beautiful. Yes it was your mum and she wore the jacket so you believe that it was her in your dream. You are also gifted and can help many people with your gift. Your mum stays with you and sometimes a dream of them is an easer way for them to contact you. Sending you lots of love and light. Xx x x Tinkerbel. X

I have had white feathers and truly hope they are a sign from my beautiful Ed. But I wish every night that he would appear in my dreams. I have thought about going to a psychic/medium but been told to wait until it is 6 months from his passing. I just want to know he is happy and safe. Just one dream would help me so much. Thank you for your words on here.

1 Like

Hi lizzed I went to a medium they are very beneficial if you find a good one I was amazed at what they told me

Thanks Newb. I think I will try it. Been recommended a good one.

Hi again, ask for your dad to do the turning over the tv again. See if it works. I also feel that it might be a grand parent doing the tv, to prove to you that their is life after death. My spirit who likes to play games, turns off my iPad and switches words for me so I can look aright idiot! However, it’s all in fun. Keep strong and believe your dad will come when it’s time for him to. Sending lots of love. Tinkerbel.

I would love to believe my husbands spirit lives on, I long to dream of him, but it has been nearly ten months since I lost him to sepsis, and I long to dream about him but it still hasn’t happened, just before he died he was barely conscious for the last few hours of his life, he had a lucid moment when he opened his eyes and said why are you all crying I’m not dying am I, that moment has haunted me since as just minutes before that the doctor had told us he was dying and had only a couple of hours, I just held his hand tight and told him how much I loved him, and those words told me he wasn’t ready to go, I would just love to see him in my dreams and hear his laugh take care Jan

Hi all early hours of this morning I had a dream my wife came to me gave me a kiss on the cheek and patted my arm it was wonderful feeling shot up in bed saying she kissed me all my Xmas come at once

1 Like

Oh how I envy you that dream, every night I pray my husband will come to me in a dream, but nearly 10 months on and nothing, but I will keep hoping this will happen take care Jan x

1 Like

Hi I had given up thinking she would that was why I was so surprised to be honest but boy did I jump up when she did I only hope you will one day I will say a prayer for you

1 Like

I ask my beautiful Ed every night to come to me in my dreams but he has not yet. I worry he is not missing me as much as I do him or another sad reason. Grief tortures my mind sometimes.

Hi there. It’s a truly magical feeling when they come to you isn’t it. I had many visitations from Brian but usually he was showing me something or telling me things, always connected with something I was doing at the time. On one occasion he did tell me I wasn’t alone when I was feeling particularly vulnerable. I have heard his voice call out to me once and his favourite radio has come on twice…in the middle of the night, much louder than I would have a radio on and certainly not on when I went to bed. No timer on it either. His computer and TV have done silly things and then righted themselves. He hated anyone messing with his things so I think it must be him playing silly beggers. And then the most amazing thing happened a couple of weeks ago. I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to try meditation or visualisation and held a photo of Brian. Anything to get back to sleep. I drifted and there he was with bis arm around me telling he loved me and I was able to hold his hand and touch his face, at last there was physical contact. I felt on top of the world all the next day. It was my Birthday and he hadn’t forgotten.

Pat

1 Like

Thank you so much . I did feel happy all day after that dream and it was only for a second or so I only hope I get a dream like yours where she cuddle me that would be heavenly once again thank you

Hi their Jan, you will see your beloved one day. I don’t know why, however, I’ve got a song in my head by Oasis called Stop Crying your heart out. I think this is meant for you to help you let it go and know one day you will be reunited even if it takes years he said he will wait for you. I hope. This helps, sending you much Love and Light, Tinkerbel. Xxxxxxx

Tinker bell and newbe thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers, I just pray for the day he will come to me, I feel so guilty I couldn’t reassure him when he said I’m not dying am I those were the last words he spoke. I listened to the words of oasis and whilst this wasn’t my husbands genre of music the words did resonate as I know he would be saying you can’t change what’s happened get on with it, as this is always what he said when things went wrong, he didn’t believe in dwelling on things, take care Jan x

Tinkerbell your post gave me a smile and some hope. My dad passed in May after a sudden collapse and 2 days in ITU never regaining consciousness I talk to him all the time and find some comfort going to the grave I’m struggling to know what to believe in after death like others desperate to want there to be an after life looking for signs he’s there I wish I had your gift

evening Lizzed, Ed is with you always, in time you will feel.hom close. the spirit of our loved ones don’t miss us like we miss them, to them, they are still here with us, they’ve never left us.

his signs to you will be very subtle and one day you shall catch them.

try writing in a journal as though
you are talking to him, ot really does help

hope today is an improvement on yesterday and tomorrow is an improvement on today

blessings
Jen ☆

1 Like

Thank you Jen. I’m having to deal with a difficult family matter just now and Ed was always my protector and it’s then that I miss him more. I just wish I could feel him helping me in some way emotionally. I feel so lonely again. I thought I was coping really well and doing more but now I feel what is the point of going on. If he can’t be with me here then I want to be with him ? Sorry don’t mean to sound so pathetic. But just a sign or something from Ed to help me would be so wonderful.

I’m so happy that the song didn’t make you feel a different way. He sees you crying and it hurts him because he feels a bit helpless. Again though in the years to come he will stay and wait for you. Though it’s certainly is not your time yet! You were his soul mate. Maybe try a meditation, to contact him. I only know from experience that YouTube has may different meditations for this. Just type in ‘Meditation to contact a loved one’ and picture him in front of you. I’ve got a feeling the more you practise this, the more chance you have. Sending you so much love Jan. Take care Tinkerbel. Xxxx

Thanks tinkerbell I will certainly try that, we were together for 47 years and I feel so alone inside, I have family and friends who are very understanding but it’s the deep inside loneliness that I find hard to deal with take, I also lost my only sister in July and I miss her terribly we talked every day I could tell her how I was feeling, I now just have this flat lost feeling take care Jan x