Thinking of everyone at this time of the year. Sheilax

My son is typing this for me as I cannot see much at the moment.

I just want to say to all you lovely people on this forum who are going through the worst time of their lives, that I am thinking of you all. God bless. Sheila xxx

Thanks for your message Sheila. Your posts always manage to articulate what most of us are thinking and feeling. Your posts about the 50’s /60’s brought back lots of happy memories for me.

We hope you will be back online in the New Year to help us get through which will no doubt be a very difficult time. We know we have to go forward but are not sure how we can.

I want to sort out my photos and videos. I would love to put them on dvd and add music like you have done but two things are stopping me - not sure how to do it and don’t know if I can face it just yet. ( It’s only been 2 months since Geoff died).

Like you I will be thinking of everyone on this forum at Christmas. I really don’t know how I would have coped without it.

Yvonne X

Hope to see you back here soon, Sheila. We are all in the same boat regarding Christmas but must try hard for the sake of our families. It won’t be easy but we will get through it somehow. Best regards. Eileen x

Hi Sheila miss you posting. I hope you have a peaceful Christmas and enjoy your time with your family look forward to chatting in the new year take care Marilyn xx

Hi

Sending all good wishes to you and everyone else on this forum. Hope your eyes are better soon Sheila.

Take care all

Mel
Xx