To honour my husband Mick

I had this ink filled tattoo with ashes I know it’s not for some I was going to get jewellery made but I always loose it. Mick was always by my side he still is and close to my heart

4 Likes

Oooh, you’re very brave Kim. Did it hurt? All that matters is that you’re happy with it. We do whatever it takes to help us through. Well done :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi it’s sore now hurt when he first started it then ok . Hope you ok x

very nice tattoo ,and a great way to keep Mick close to you.ive had 3 so far and they are dedicated to my baby Jayne.1st one took 4 hours 2 nd took 0ver 9 hours 3rd was 4 hours no pain with my first which is on my torso,but the 2nd 1 was painful as buggeries,3rd one was ok.will you have any more?

Hi
No more now. When in twenties had a small dolphin done that hurt more than this one . I love it seems strange I have this calmness about me tonight normally I’m a wreck around 9pm on Micks passing. Are you having any more what sort are they

1 Like

It’s beautiful kim…and I get how it has given you a sense of closeness with your Mick and how that added a sense of calm to that 9 o’clock feeling you had usually got …take care x

1 Like

Hi the portraits of you both amazing and the handwriting I bet there beautiful