Today is hard

Today is hard every thing reminds me of him I just snt him back to hold me and tell me everything will be OK.

3 Likes

Hi Victoria83,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

Hello Victoria 83
I am sorry for your loss and I feel your pain. Iknow what you are saying I cant watch the television I cant listen to the radio my mom loved christmas and I feel like I just cant find myself I would love one more kiss one more hug somedays are harder than others . Sending you much love xxx

2 Likes

Sending hugs, today is the anniversary of losing my dad a year ago, I wish I could hug him today and tell him i love you, he was a very supportive dad always there to listen didn’t judge, my heart just feels like it broken into pieces all over again, miss you dad :broken_heart:

Hello Karen621
I feel your pain and send you much love :heart:

@Victoria83
Nothing can go back to how it was no matter how much we wish it, he would not want you suffering though that’s for sure.
My wife passed almost 3 months ago and like you I’m in pieces, no matter how much I cry and scream she is not coming back.
2 weeks ago, it was her birthday and tomorrow the 20th anniversary of the day we met, I’ve been a mess today I will be a mess tomorrow, there’s nothing I can do to change that it’s a given.
I can only say that you like me will have good days and awful days we have to reach inside and pull out the happy times to hopefully offset the misery we face.
I can only send you my best wishes and hope you can find the inner strength to come out of your current situation.
Loads of hugs coming your way x

2 Likes

Thank you both for your kind words, my brother turned up today to have a coffee with me as he wanted to check his little sister was ok

5 Likes

Hi Karen621
I know how you are feeling I lost my husband a year ago today. Had the day on my own as I felt I wanted to be alone with my memories. The tears came and I just let them flow. It’s so hard being without them. My son’s messaged me to see if I was ok. I didn’t want anyone coming round.i know they were feeling it too.

Sending you hugs and love Beachgirl