Today we are 1 – a thank you from me

It’s been 1 year since this Online Community launched. For our users, it’s been a sad year, perhaps the most difficult year of your lives. But I want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you for being a part of this site over the past year.

The support that you give each other is incredible. By sharing your stories you are helping others to understand that they are not alone in the things that they’re facing or the feelings that they’re having.

As long as you need a place to talk about what you’re going through, this community will be here for you.

Hi Priscilla I will always be grateful for this Online Community. It has helped me enormously and I have found good friend who has been there for me through my darkest hours and still supports me through it all. Keep up the good work and a Big thank you for being there for us.

Thanks so much for your kind words, Libby. It is lovely to hear about the difference this Online Community has made to you.

Priscilla A huge thank you to you and Sue Ryder for putting this together. It has been an enormous help to me to know I am not alone or unusual in the way I am grieving. I have also found a friend via this community, who through a common bond, I hope will always be my friend and has helped me through some bad days. Ev X