TOM

I lost Tom on the 12/11/2019 after he was involved in a motorbike accident on the 11/11/2019. Tom and I had been together for nearly three years. He is the love of my life and I’m really not sure where to start with not having him here. I’m numb and dont know where to start with my feeling. We had just started to build our life together moving into our first flat and talking about starting a family and now someone has taken that all away from me

hi Laure
very sorry for the tragic loss of your partner Tom.many of us on here have lost the loves of our lives,sadly nothing anyone can say will ease the heartache you or any of us are going through.hopefully your family and friends are supporting and comforting you.bereavement counselling might help a little,sadly there are usually waiting lists.hopefully other members on here will reach out and try to at least show you people care and give you a little comfort.
sadly we know a little about what you are going through and how much you are hurting.
sorry I cant wave a magic wand and take away all the hurt you are going through.
please try take care of your self.
regards ian

1 Like

Hello Laure,
Welcome to this wonderful place, where none of us want to be, I am so sorry that you have lost your Tom, to lose him in an accident is doubly cruel. My thoughts are with you.
Love
MaryL

Thankyou for your support. I’m not one to open up about my feelings but it’s all getting a bit much at the moment

I understand, Laure.