Too many losses

I lost my dad a year ago. He had been very poorly for years due to lung conditions so although we knew it was coming it was partly a release for him, and my mum too I just feel robbed. I had been trying so long to get the relationship I had with him as a youngster back But too many years, and too much water crossed due to my ex Even though my ex is also dead( 5 years ago) I’m blaming him for what I lost with dad. My baby daughter died nineteen years ago too and I never was allowed to grieve Then my best friend aged just 36 , eight years ago so many losses that I’ve not worked through idk where to begin. I’m trying bereavement groups. I just seem to be falling apart. My moods are everywhere keep having panic attacks and so so sad My mum is supporting me. Which isn’t fair on her. She’s lost her whole world after 60 odd years I’m just not coping at all

Hello Maggoemayisnine,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to welcome you and thank you for bravely starting this thread. I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your father and how you are feeling about everything else; it sounds pretty overwhelming. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

There are many threads on this site about loss of parents, children and friends.

You may also find the following Sue Ryder resources helpful:

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please do keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Susannah