Trying to go on without my beautiful husband/ Soulmate

Hallo Linda
It is very hard coming to terms with loosing your loved one .i went on antidepressants but felt they didn’t help just made me spaced out .i would be interested in going to a group someone needs to start one it could be you I think it would help if you live near me I would come .take care
Beryl

I lost my husband six weeks ago and cannot imagine life without him. This coming Friday, 21st July, we would have been married for 66 years. We were always together and when I see other elderly couples out shopping, I want to scream. I miss him so much and always say a little prayer at night that I will go to sleep and not wake up in the morning. I just want to be with him wherever he is now. Does this ever get any better?

Thank you, Sheila, for your message. I feel as if I am living in a nightmare world. Nothing make sense any more. We have two sons, two daughters, fourteen grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. You would think that I should be grateful for that but they all live busy lives, although they are trying to keep an eye on me. I just want my husband back but know that can never be. I am sorry about your loss, and you must be very sad at losing your dog too. As it is at the moment, I do not want to face the future alone but would never do anything to myself because of my family. I wish I knew the answers to this.