Wanted: people near London to give feedback on bereavement services

Can you help develop our bereavement support services?

We’re looking for people in the London area with experience of bereavement to attend a workshop on 6 September to give feedback on plans for developing Sue Ryder’s bereavement support services.

Specifically, we’re looking for people who have lost a close relative or partner in the last 9-24 months. You won’t need to talk about your loss in detail, but you’ll need to be comfortable talking about what support services would have benefited you most, and give feedback on plans relating to bereavement support.

By taking part, you’ll be helping Sue Ryder to develop services that will best meet the needs of bereaved people in the future.

The workshop will be 1-2.30pm on 6 September, near Euston Station in London. If you’re interested, email online.community@sueryder.org for more information. Please note that we can’t guarantee that everyone who gets in touch will be able to take part.

U fortunately I will be away on that date but I am very interested in joining a workshop in the future.I lost my husband of over 50 years in March

Thanks very much for the offer, and sorry you can’t make it this time. There might be other opportunities to have input into Sue Ryder bereavement services in the future, so I will make a note that you would be interested.