What's the point in being here anymore 😭

Just feel like giving up, my whole world is shattered in pieces, 55 years ago my mom and dad lost my baby sister aged 10 months old, she was younger than me, then my mom’s mom passed away, then 31 years ago my dad fell poorly with a brain tumour and passed away aged 48, my mom was in hospital and we found out that her brother had been found dead and we couldn’t tell her because she was to poorly, then covid stopped us from being with our mom because she was poorly and had to go in hospital and lost her battle in Feb 2021 because she caught covid and couldn’t fight it :sob::sob::sob: covid stole my mom and robbed us of our goodbye, then last week my beautiful father in law passed away in hospital unexpectedly :sob::sob::sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart: all I’m thinking is who is next cus it might as well be me right now, how can I grieve for all these special people when my head and heart is numb, stop the world I want to get off

Keep reaching out, try CRUSE or MIND and keep talking to us. From rock bottom you can only go up.

Sending hugs :hugs: x

1 Like

Hi Lorraine,

I’m so sorry to hear about how you are feeling at the moment. It sounds as though things are very tough and you are feeling really overwhelmed. You’ve been through so much.

It sounds like you’re looking for support and I’m glad that you’ve been able to talk about how you’re feeling here. There is lots of other support out there, and I would really encourage you to reach out and speak to someone about how you are feeling.

• Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.
    • Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text SHOUT to 85258 and talk to them about anything.
    • If you are at risk of harming yourself, please call 999 or contact your GP for an emergency appointment immediately.

Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: www.sueryder.org/counselling.

You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other support services in your area.

You deserve care and support so please, [Name], get in touch with one of these services.

Take care,

Michelle